Directions [Set of 5 questions]
Eight houses A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are situated across a street not necessarily in the same order. The houses are north facing. They are painted in a different colour: Blue, pink, red, white, green, black, yellow and purple. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
• H is 2nd to the right of the pink house.
• There are 5 houses between the red and the purple house
• Pink coloured house is to the immediate left of the red coloured house
• There are 2 houses between G and the blue house. G is not purple, pink or red coloured.
• Yellow and green houses are immediate neighbours of G
• D is 3rd to the left of the yellow coloured house
• C has the white coloured house to its immediate left
• There are 2 houses between the purple house and A
• E is 4th to the right of F