Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
Eight friends G, H, I, J, K, L, M and N are seated in a straight line at equal distance between each other, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing north while some are facing south.
· K is an immediate neighbour of the one sitting at an extreme end of the line. Only three people sit between K and M.
· J sits second to the right of M. J does not sit at an extreme end of the line.
· N sits on the immediate left of G. N is not an immediate neighbour of M. The immediate neighbours of G face opposite directions (ie. if one neighbour faces north then the other faces south and vice versa.)
· The persons sitting at the extreme ends face opposite directions (ie. if one person faces north then the other faces south and vice versa.)
· H sits second to the left of L. L faces north. L is not an immediate neighbour of K.
· The immediate neighbours of L face the same direction ' (ie if one neighbour faces north then the other also faces north and if one neighbour faces south then the other also faces south.)
· Both K and H face a direction opposite that of J (ie. if J faces north then K and H face south and vice versa.)