- For foreigners intending to pursue internship in India, category of visa, titled ________ has been rolled out.
- In India, effective April 1, e-visa has been sub-divided into three categories — e-tourist visa, e-business visa and
- Who was named Wisden’s Leading Cricketer in the World for 2016?
Wednesday, 5 April 2017
Hello dear aspirants,
He we are conducting Live Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for upcoming bank and other competitive exams. Live quizzes are also important as they check your knowledge, speed and accuracy with other aspirants. So do attend live quizzes and boost your preparation.
We request all our readers to create an account on these forums (it hardly takes 30 sec to create an account) and utilize this facility to full extent. You can also log into these forums using your Google ID or facebook ID.
Live Quantitative Aptitude Quiz in Comment Section
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions
There are 7 pairs of husband- wife among the following V, D, C, S, B, K, M, F, Z, A, X, G, N, H. They work in one of the seven banks namely IOB, KVB, IDBI, ING VYSYA, LVB, DENA BANK, and YES BANK. The husband and wife live together in the same city. The following information is known about them:
· F is a female who lives in Nagpur and her husband works in ING VYSYA
· There's only one pair who work in the same bank and they live in Agra.
· M is a male whose wife works in LVB bank.
· N is the husband of the one working in IOB in Indore
· C & X are males who live in Coimbatore & Surat respectively and are married to S & A. but not necessarily in the same order.
· Z, a male works with the IOB in Ahmedabad and the female with the LVB works in Hyderabad.
· D & H are females and B is the husband of G
· Z's wife and X work in KVB
· K's husband works in YES BANK
· X's wife and H's husband work in Dena Bank
· A works in ING VYSYA.
Q1. Which of the following operating system is better for implementing client-server network?
(a) Windows 95
(b) Windows 98
(c) Windows 2000
(d) Microsoft 8.1
(e) none of the above
Q2. Which software allows a user to perform calculations on row and columns of data?
(a) An electronic spreadsheet
(b) A Workbook
(c) An Analyzer
(d) A calculator
Directions (1-5): Four sentences are given with a blank in each. Five words are also given. The blank in each sentence can be filled by one or more of the four words given. Similarly, each word given in the choices can go into any number of sentences. Identify the number of sentences each word can go into and mark as your answer the maximum number of sentences any word can go into.
Q1. A. What is the __________ value of the shares?
B. The __________ was released by the minister.
C. There is no need to __________ rooms, as it is offseason now.
D. The __________ for food items is always good.