- 7 persons, namely L, M, N, O, P, Q and R will appear for a different exam but not necessarily in the same order, in 7 different months (of the same year) namely January, February, April, May, July, September and December.
- Each of them also likes a different genre of TV shows namely Family, Action, Comedy, Reality, Animated, History and Thriller but not necessarily in the same order.
- O will appear for an exam in a month which has only 30 days. Only one person will appear between the one who likes Animated Shows and O.
- The one who likes Action will appear for an exam immediately before the one who likes Animated Shows. The one who likes Thriller will appear for an exam neither in the month which has 31 days nor in the month which has 30 days.
- Only 2 persons will appear for an exam between the one who likes Thriller and Q. M will appear for an exam immediately after Q and does not likes Action Shows. R will appear for an exam immediately before N. P likes History.
- Shows and appear for an exam in December. The one who likes Family Shows will appear for an exam in a month which has 31 days. O does not like Comedy Shows.
1. Which of the following genres of TV shows does O like?
2. How many persons will appear for an exam between the months on which N and L will appear for an exam?
(5) More than three
3. As per the given arrangement, January is related to Reality shows and February is related to Action shows following a certain pattern, with which of the following is July related to following the same pattern?
(1) Family shows
(2) Thriller shows
(3) Comedy shows
(4) History shows
(5) Animated shows
4. Which of the following represents the month in which L will appear for an exam?
(5) Cannot be determined Show Answer
5. Which of the following represents the persons who will appear for an exam in January and December respectively ?
(1) N, P
(2) N, M
(3) R, P
(4) R, M
(5) M, P
Directions (6 - 10) : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below
- T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z are 7 different bowls of different fruits i.e. Apple, Banana, Orange, Litchi, Pineapple, Grapes and Cherry but not necessarily in the same order.
- Bowl which is of Apple fruit is immediately above T. There are only 2 bowls between W and the bowl which is of Apple fruit. Bowl which is of Orange fruit is above W but not immediately above W.
- Only 3 bowls are between V and the bowl which is of Orange fruit. The bowl which is of Cherry fruit is immediately above V.
- The bowl which is of Litchi fruit is immediately above the bowl Z. Only one bowl is there between U and X. Bowl U is above X. Neither bowl U nor T is of Pineapple fruit. T is not of Banana fruit.
6. How many bowls is/are there between W and Z?
7. What is the fruit of ‘Y’?
(5) Can’t be determined
8. Find the pair of fruit and bowls which is not correct?
(5) None of the above
9. Which of the following condition is correct regarding Pineapple fruit with respect to X?
(1) There are one person between X and Pineapple fruit
(2) X is immediately above of Pineapple fruit
(3) Pineapple fruit related to the person immediately above X
(4) All of the above is true
(5) None of the above is true
10. Which of the following fruit belongs to ‘T’?
(5) None of the above