Hai Friends Iam Neeharika J .Here Iam Sharing English Vocabulary From Editorial Section Of The Hindu Dated 5th&6th April 2017.Happy Reading........
1. Embark on (phrasal verb) – commence, start, open up.
4. – irrelevant, immaterial, unrelated, unconnected,
inapposite, inappropriate .
7. vet (verb) – assess, evaluate, appraise, examine, scrutinize, inspect.
8. rationale (noun) – reasoning , (logical) basis, on the grounds of.
12. masquerade (verb) – impersonate, pretend as, disguise oneself as sitmulate.
15. overarching (adjective) – including, encircling, comprehensive, encompassing.
16. humongous (adjective) – enormous, huge, colossal, prodigious, immense.
17. dictum (noun) – pronouncement, proclamation, edict, decree, mandate,
18. hubris (noun) – arrogance, conceit, haughtiness, pomposity.
19. maliciously (adverb) – malevolently, malignantly, spitefully.
20. Collateral (adjective) – auxiliary, additional, complementary, subsidiary,