We have collected the 3rd February 2017 GK Questions and answers based on the February 2017 Current Affairs. You can get the 1-3 February 2017 current affairs on our page easily. One must have to analyze themselves to get ready for the competitive exams. We will help you regarding this aspect. The candidates who are preparing for the upcoming competitive exams can practice the free online mock tests here.
3rd February 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs
- Tata Motors will launch a sub-brand TAMO to introduce new technology equipped vehicles faster to the market.
- The 19th edition of Bharat Rang Mahotsav has begun in New Delhi.
- Russia and India conducted high-level consultations on counter-terrorism issues.
- Rupak Kumar Dutta – New Police Chief of Karnataka.
- Rs.48,000 crore – MNREGA for the year 2017-18 in the Union Budget.
- The World Largest Battery Storage Plant – California, United States.
- In China, Researchers have discovered microscopic sea animal Saccorhytus.
- Rajasthan and Telangana states have won the eGovernance awards for Excellence at the CSI -Nihilent eGovernance Awards held in Coimbatore.
- USD 3.3 billion – UNICEF for the year 2017 to help the distressed children across the globe.
- India has been invited as the Guest of Honour for the 2017 St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
3rd February 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
- Digital Radio Round Table Conference – New Delhi.
- 3000 housing units have been approved by the Israel Government to be constructed for the Jewish settlers in the West Bank.
- Researchers from Sweden have developed the world first heat-driven transistor.
- Former Union Minister E Ahamed who passed away was the MLA from Kerala.
- Anushka Sharma – brand ambassador of the campaign Swacch Bharat Abhiyan.
- Australia is the largest producer of wool.
- Tamil Nadu – first position in the production of wind power.
- In 1818 the first cotton textile mill – Fort Gloster in Kolkata.
- Bangladesh – shares the longest land border with India.
- Paradip parts of India is located on Odisha coast.