Easy Tricks to crack RRB NTPC Exam 2016
Indian Railways had created a competition among aspirants by announcing 18252 vacancies underRRB NTPC posts. Aspirants can now grab this golden opportunity and secure a job in the government sector.
Many of you have applied for RRB NTPC Recruitment Exam 2016 which means you can expect an overwhelming level of competition. It is one of the most craved for industry among the youths across the country because the Railway sector provides job security, high salary package, non-hectic schedule and many others facilities.
To score good marks in RRB 2016 Exam it’s obvious that you need to study hard as well as prepare well for your written examination. RRBs will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Interview. Hence it is very much essential to groom yourself properly before sitting for the examination.
Now since you have decided to fight the exam, then don’t take this as an ordinary exam. Make this exam your passion and aim this exam as your goal.
SECTION WISE STRATEGY:
Let’s discuss each and every section in detail:
General Intelligence & Reasoning: This section will have minimum 2 puzzles, with questions on Syllogisms, Direction Sense, Coding Decoding, Inequalities and with other questions. This tests your mental aptitude and skills in attempting the questions. If practiced properly, this can be the scoring one. To attempt good in this section, you need to have a plan for attempting this section and you will be in a state to plan by practicing a lot. So, maximum practice is needed to score well.
Numerical Ability: This is the section which is the most time consuming one in the exam. We are expecting minimum two DI and rest questions from arithmetic topics. The approach should be different for this section. You have to choose easy questions first and then go for the tough ones. Manage your time accordingly.
General awareness & Current Affairs: General awareness has always been taken at the lighter note by many candidates, not realizing that how major it can be in competition Exam. This section acquires more importance because this is the only section which can be attempted quickly i.e. in 12-15 minutes and at the same time, decent marks can be scored in this section if prepared well.
- Keep an eye on latest happenings and read a daily newspaper that will help you to be updated with the latest news.
- Prepare notes of important news, economy news and corporate affairs and revise them meticulously to keep yourselves perfect in General Awareness.
- One should thoroughly go through the last year’s questions so that you can score well in the exam.
- Another great option to prepare GK well is to go through magazines that focus General Knowledge.
FEW POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Tricks & Shortcut methods: The key to success in any competitive exam is to look for tricks and methods to solve questions in a short span. This would allow the candidates to attempt more questions in less time.
- Determine Sectional weightage: Not everyone is perfect in all the areas of study. Therefore you must identify your strengths and weaknesses and then accordingly you can plan for the exam.
- Time management with Speed: In exam all you have to manage you time properly as you can’t waste time in a single question as sectional cut-off is there.
- Do the Mock Test: The most important plus point of giving mock test is that it will help you to make an exam plan which you can follow, as from attempting the mocks you all can analyze which section to attempt first and how much time you have to devote in each and every section. Also, find the silly mistakes you make and figure out how you made them so you don’t do it again.
- Go Through Previous Year Question Papers: This will help candidates to have an idea of the examination pattern. Aspirants should practice the papers during the revision time so that they can know the time limit and can practice weak areas.
- Practice is the ultimate way to succeed: The Final thing you should do is practice more and more. The more you practice the more you develop the understanding. So practice the mock papers available at the official website, sample papers and the best source is the old year’s papers.
- Don’t Overburden Yourself: It is important not to overburden yourself while preparing for the examination. This is most important requirement for maintaining focus and concentration.
We Hope If a Student really follows this plan, He/she will be able to crack
the RRB NTPC Exam Easily